So as you can imagine, life got a little craaaaazzyyyyy!
Getting married 19 days from today (18 1/2 by the time this posts) means that life is like a happy, swirly tornado! I am obviously counting down the days and practically even the minutes because I am so excited! The weekend traveling and packing a week’s worth of smiles and memories into a weekend will no longer exist! Woohoo!
A little glimpse into the last two weeks….
1. Vickey & Lynne won the bachelorette luncheon cookoff!
2. My auntie took all the cousins/aunties out for a spa day followed by a fabulous dinner!
3. A bunch of us saw Allegria (A Cirque du Soleil show). I have seen about 10 shows and LOVE them!
4. I have cried about 12,000 times out of happiness and more
5. I haven’t seen PB ONCE! I miss him. He is turning 30 on Thursday!
How have I managed to eat well and exercise enough for sanity during this time?
1. I make sure to continue to pack my lunch so I know I will have one solid, super well balanced meal a day.
2. Making good choices. When out to eat I have continuously picked grilled fish and double veggies. I feel great and my skin and body are thankful
3. I make every minute of a workout count! I am lifting 2 days a week but before I start my circuits I pump out a couple of super fast miles. Also, I am keeping up with my morning exercises I love to do.
When life gets in the way (in a super super fun way), how do you continue your healthy habits? For me, it is really just like the Nike slogan. I Just Do it.