The second recipe I decided to test out was Nana’s No Bake Cookies, by Bella Eats. The picture on her blog looked so yummy I just had to pick them!
makes 4 dozen “2 bite” cookies
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-1/2 cups instant oatmeal (I’ve used rolled oats too, they are just a bit chewier)
- Mix cocoa, sugar, butter and milk in a medium saucepan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal.
- Spoon onto wax paper or foil until set, 1-2 hours.