I received a couple of tags this weekend + Julz gave me an award a few weeks ago and sorry I’m so behind!!!
So first the award, then the tags! Thanks Julz!!!
Here are the rules:
(1) Put the logo on your blog.
(2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
(3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
(4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
(5) Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
- Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love numbers that are divisible by 3. When I used to go on long car rides as a kid I would pass the time by counting up all the digits on the license plates and deciding that the car was “good” or “bad” based on the number. For example: the number 144. 1 + 4 + 4 = 9 which is divisible by 3. Therefore the number 144 is divisible by 3 deeming that car “good”. It was crazy, I know.
2. In the year 2004 I lived in Italy from January through the middle of August studying abroad. My mom is from Trieste, Italy and so I grew up speaking Italian and living a pretty European lifestyle with my family. Florence for 8 months was an amazing experience, and one that I think everyone should be able to experience. If you can fit it into your course schedule, go study abroad!
3. I really believe in having proper etiquette. I always use the proper salad fork, and I wouldn’t dare not send a thank you card immediately for a thoughtful gift. I wasn’t always this way, but luckily I am now.
4. As a little kid I had two little businesses. They weren’t official, but they sure were fun! The first one was a jewelry business where I hired my neighbors and we walked around selling studded earrings, each box sorted by the month. I also made a display box of one of each type of earring to use in our sales pitch. The second business was the BSBC, or the Bonnet Shores Babysitting Club haha! I grew up at a beach club and decided that I should run a babysitting club for all the parents who wanted to have a few hours without their kids. in this business I also hired a few of the neighboring kids to work for me. We made handmade sales sheets and everything.
5. I’ve been to many places all over the world including most of Europe (still have not been to Spain, Portugal and a few other countries), The Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovenia, Jordan, Israel, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Ecuador, and a bunch of others (but those were the most interesting). PB and I have recently been talking about taking a trip to Peru to see Machu Picchu! I would LOVE to do it.
6. I have a really bad knot in my right shoulder from my dancing days. I grew up dancing many nights a week but definitely should not have gone on pointe at such a young age. I quickly developed a bad knot in my shoulder that bothers me a lot. because of this I constantly ask everyone to massage me for just one minute. I am sure it gets quite annoying.
7. My parents met when my mom was 17 and my dad was 28 and got married when she was 18 and my dad was 29. My mom graduated high school, got her driver’s license, and married my dad all in the same year!
I’d like to nominate these amazing blogs for both the award and the above tag!!!:
http://caretoeat.net/ <- Erin + Andrea!
http://www.hangrypants.com <-Both Heather and Mark!