On May 19th I wrote about my goals… here they were:
1. only eat when hungry
2. choose the healthy stuff
3. no mindless snacking (which started up after my injury- annoying)
4. Plan ahead!
5. Get enough rest
6. Listen to PB and actually take care of my ankle i.e. ice it, elevate it etc..
How am I doing following them? Not bad actually! I am choosing the healthy stuff but not being afraid to have the junk when I know it is all that will satisfy me. The mindless snacking has completely stopped (thank goodness). I am still having a tough time resting enough and planning ahead- I think after this last crazy week I will begin to do better though!
It has been almost 5 weeks since I fell and hurt my ankle, and I haven’t gained a pound. Boy, does that feel good! I have also stopped counting calories for a bit to see how I do listening to my body in a normal, natural way. So far, so good! I felt a little yucky last week but that was just because I had too much fun in Miami!
1. My dance studio is doing a company show in March, and I want PB to do a salsa number with me!! What can I do to convince him to do it?!?! (he is an AMAZING dancer!!)
2. My air conditioning in my condo is working again. A lot of cities in RI are canceling school tomorrow because the temps are supposed to reach 108 degrees!
3. Work is super busy and I have to leave early all week for dance recitals and I feel really bad.
4. I haven’t been to the grocery store in about 3.5 weeks besides to run in for one or two ingredients. NEED TO SHOP!
5. I picked a date to go wedding dress shopping!!!! PB’s mom and sister and my aunt and moh are going to take me in july!!! (everyone but my aunt lives out of state). I am really excited!
6. I am feeling really positive about my body now that my ankle is starting to feel a bit better. I can’t wait for it to fully heal!
7. All of the food/exercise/healthy living blogs inspire me every single day, and for that I thank you all!
8. I have nothing else to say. time for beddddd!!!!!!!